Wire Annealing Machine
Prominent & Leading Manufacturer from Thane, we offer continuous annealing line.
Continuous Annealing Line
Get Latest Price
Continuous Annealing Line (CAL) by United Enterprises is a continuous annealing process which integrates seven processes of un-coiling, welding, heating, annealing, cooling, shearing, and coiling.
|Type Of Furnace||Fix|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- India’s 1st indigenously developed continuous annealing line
- Used to soften SS sheets
- In contrast to Bell Furnace, it provides some undeniable quality advantages, particularly in terms of heating and cooling homogeneity
- Has higher production capacity of 5 ton/hr in comparison to Bell furnace which takes 48 Hrs for 1 cycle.
- Material can be inspected while it is being annealed and any error can easily be rectified.
- Very low gas consumption in comparison to Bell furnace
- Lower annealing cost
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback